Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This Just In: Snooki Looks Absolutely Gorgeous Without Any Makeup On. Wanna See?

 http://globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/images/2012_january/spl340570_009_0.jpg
Yesterday Snooki tweeted a picture of herself without a stitch of makeup on and guys, I think she looks gorgeous. Actually, so do her followers; Snooki's next tweet read "Can I just say how AMAZING my fans/supporters are! You guys really know how to put a smile on my face! Love you all beyond words...". So, what do YOU think? Should Snooki pursue this au naturel look or do you like her signature smoky eye, foundation lovin' beauty vibe?

Here's the snap...
http://yeeeah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/snooki-red-hair-1-530x795.jpg
And here's Snooki with lots-o-makeup on for reference...
0111-snooki-red-hair_bd.jpg
Now, Snooki wouldn't be Snooki without all the glitz and eyeshadow (and cat litter, apparently) but I think she looks really pretty without all the beauty schmutz. And I say that as someone who generally loves beauty schmutz.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...