Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Husband Did My Makeup!




My hubby did my makeup on our vacation!  He did a really nice job.  I took a few pictures.  I would actually go out in public the way he did it- it was natural and pretty.



The only guidance I gave him was what order to do stuff and I handed him the products.  I would say things like "This is foundation- you can put it on with a brush or fingers, and if you want more coverage, here's concealer.  You can finish off with powder and this brush if you want."  I didn't help him apply anything or show him ahead of time either!



The one blunder he made was really going to town when he was taking eyeshadow out of the pan with the brush.  I kind of laughed because I knew it was going to be bad!  I let him take it off with eyeshadow remover before moving on, because there was just no way he was going to be able to fix it.  You'll see what I mean!




 Before- me with NO makeup!







You can kind of see my primer potion underneath my eyes and all over.  He kind of did a spotty job with bronzer and blush too lol.  What do you think about that eyeliner?  He shrieked when he saw it go on that dark, but thought he better do the other one too so it would even out.  This was the darkest shade in the Naked Palette






 He had my whole face done here.  Once he got the eyeshadow off, he opted for the OTHER side of the palette, LOL.  He used sin and virgin for his shades.  He also thought the names of the shadows were hilarious.  I thought he did a great job on my eyeliner!  I wasn't evil enough to give him liquid liner to do- he just used my UD Zero Pencil.










After!





I thought he did a great job!  I gave him the choices of using a variety of colors and after the eyeshadow blunder he always went with the light and neutral colors.  He was very proud of himself!  My lipstick shade is "adore u" by Clinique.





When I told him he did a great job, he said he actually put into use his training from the army camouflaging his face in the bushes.  They were supposed to put light paint on the dark parts of their faces where shadows were casted, and dark paint on the other parts of their faces.  I thought that was very interesting!





You all should have your significant others do your makeup and tag us on Facebook!  I thought this was a really fun little activity to do!  





Yours in Beauty, Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...