Sunday, January 22, 2012

Illamasqua Dramatic Look





 "Night Time Makeup For Your Alter Ego"




Photo credit to  www.Illamasqua.com







My alter ego! "Jess-ego"




A couple days ago, I did a blog look using Illamasqua product and mentioned I may try a dramatic version. Well, here is my alter ego look! See my first blog post HERE. These products are from the "Theater of the Nameless" line.














How I got this look: I used eye primer and then used NYX Jumbo Liner in the creamy deep dark black color called Black Bean all over my lid and then using a stiff eyeshadow brush, dipped this into the loose glittery pigment called Beguile and tapped this onto the black lid.I did the same over some purple shadow. I also applied the color as a softer highlight up to the brow bone. There is really minimal fall out with this product which is quite impressive. I applied the Illamasqua blush in Ambition in a very dramatic V starting at the temple, then bringing the color down to the apples of my cheeks.










 I also lined my lower lash line with the same liner and using the tip of the same eyeshadow brush (you can see a pic in my 1st Illamasqua look blog linked above), I tapped the pigment onto the creamy liner. I applied mascara and a bright red lip. I also applied some glitter in the inner heart area of my lips and lined the cupids bow with glitter. I also basically painted some of the pigment onto my lashes (with a cutip) while they were still wet with mascara.










To see the Illamasqua products used, check out my prior blog post here. 





Which Jessica do you like? Normal Jessica or Alter Ego Jessica?











Yours in Beauty (and alter-egos), 





Jessica





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...