Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In Touch Exclusive: Jersey Shore's Snooki goes all-natural



 http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2012/01/11/0111-snooki-red-hair_bd.jpg

http://www.intouchweekly.com/content/2009/12/Snooki1230.jpgI will not walk out of the house without makeup,” says Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, who bravely agreed to take it all off for In Touch. The breakout Jersey Shore star says she first started wearing makeup in eighth grade. “And that’s when I got my first boyfriend, so I was like, ‘makeup works!’” she reveals. Snooki, 22, also says she can’t live without bronzer and eyeliner. “I always bring that everywhere I go. I love the smoky eye. If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably want to be a makeup artist,” she says, adding that she uses Avon products that her mother sells. “If I go to a club and I start dancing, it’ll drip down my face, but Avon stays! Some brands don’t stay on that long. She also gets me a lot of bronzer, eyeliner and lip gloss from mark.” Sounds like she could replace The HillsLauren Conrad as spokes model for the mark brand. “I know,” she laughs. “Kick LC out of there!”

Snooki admits she usually takes about three hours to get ready to go out to a club. “I take a shower, then I relax,” she tells In Touch. “I usually put a mask on my face, which I didn’t do on the show because I didn’t want to look like a crazy person!” Next comes her signature “pouf,” which she’s worn since she was 16. “When I get out of the shower and my hair is wet, I can scrunch it up and put the clip in and it stays forever, just because I have thick hair and it’s naturally straight,” explains Snooki, who recommends Paul Mitchell hair spray for the best hold and insists it is an easy ’do, even though it takes her about an hour and a half. “If people don’t have hair like mine, I suggest teasing it a lot and then just put hair spray in and a clip. It should stay. I might do a video so the whole world knows how.” And the style is catching on. “I never used to see it,” she says. “Now I see mad girls with poufs!”
 http://yeeeah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/snooki-red-hair-4-530x795.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...