Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pretty Pink Lips




Hello my pretties!  This post will be about gorgeous pink lip colors!  I can hardly contain myself!  I wanted to share some of the best in the collections with you ladies...so enjoy!











Revlon Lip Butter- Raspberry Pie







Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss- Pink Pop







Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain- Crave







Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss- Coral Rose







Lancome Color Fever Shine- Hot Nights







Clinique Different Lipstick- Ice Bloom




Clinique Chubby Stick- Whoppin' Watermelon







Bare Minerals Lip Gloss- Energy Drink







Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick- Candy












Clinique Different Lipstick- Raspberry Glace







Lancome Color Design Lipstick- Poodle Skirt







Benefit Lip Gloss- Foxy Lady







NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- Addis Ababa







Lancome Color Design Lipstick- The New Pink








I have several more pink shades, so if you have one on your mind that you wanted me to swatch or show you, just let me know!





Yours in Beauty, Justina






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...