Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1-2-3 Products to Big Hair!




There are some days where you wake up and just say, "I want big hair today!" I'm not quite talking Snookie like proportions, but a nice sophisticated bump or just some added volume to your hair. Here are three great products to easily get that boost to your locks.



1. TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost, 8.1oz $12 range





Spray this in a line along your roots in desired areas and then blend in with the tips of your fingers.I use this along my part and to make a little mini bump in the back. Don't spray too much or your hair will look sticky. This product actually works!























2. TIGI Bed Head Queen for a Day Thickening Spray, 10.2 oz, $20 range











You can spray this in concentrated areas or all over for a glam polished look. I just ran out of my can and am very very sad :( booo. This is kind of pricey, but it does last probably 4-6 months I would say and I used it a least 2-3 times a week.

























3. Michael O'Rourke Big Hair Line, specifically the Rock Your Hair Big Hair Powder, 25g, $10 range







All you have to do is sprinkle this light powder into your hair and brush through or work through with your hands. This is all I used today to get a perfect poof which I paired with a cute jeweled headband. I secured the poof with 3-4 bobby pins to ensure maximum poofness and sprayed a tiny bit of hairspray at the bottom, secured my hair in a straight pony, and I was off for the day. It was really simple. I didn't have to tease or work up my hair at all. So simple. And its stayed all day. No poofy deflating. :) I just like saying the word "poof" today. :)









You can find this at TJ Maxx along with TIGI products as well.








My hair today:









Yours in Beauty (and poofs), 





Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...